We know that raising funds is a major focus for charities and that it can take you away from the real work. So we’d like to make the process of applying to us for funding as easy as possible, and prevent you from wasting time on making an application we cannot consider.
Please read our criteria carefully because we will only consider applications that match them. We have limited funds so unfortunately, if your organisation or project doesn’t meet these criteria, we will not be able to help you. If you think your project might be of interest to us, please read the following steps:
1. Does your organisation work in one of the two areas we accept funding applications for:
2. Does your organisation have UK representation? We only work with partners who have some staff based in the UK because we like to meet our partners on a regular basis to get to know more about them and their work.
- In Scotland: the Office of the Scottish Charity Register
- In England & Wales: the Charity Commission
- In Northern Ireland: the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland
We know that raising funds is a major focus for charities and that it can take you away from the real work. So we’d like to make the process of applying to us for funding as easy as possible which is why in the beginning we only want a very brief description of your project. We'll get in touch to find out more if we need to.
Whichever way you choose to get in touch, we need the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your organisation's name
- Your organisation’s website (if you have one)
- Your organisation’s registered charity number
- Are you applying for a Seed Funding or Local Food Poverty grant?
- A summary of your project in no more than 200 words including how you set up the project, your long term goal and what you would use the money for.
GET IN TOUCH
There are four ways to tell us more:
1. Fill in this form – it’ll come straight through to us
2. Email our foundation manager Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Pick up the phone - you can reach Kate on 0207 993 3311
4. Write to us at the innocent foundation, 342 Ladbroke Grove, London, W10 5BU
Once we have all the information we need, Kate will get back to you as soon as possible to let you know if we’d like to progress things. We look forward to hearing from you.